Looking for official Warhammer shirts

Nephren-Ka

Don't know if this is the appropriate forum for this question, but here goes. Wondering if anyone knows the fate of Warhammer wargear and if it's now squirreled away in some dark corner of the Internet. They had some pretty cool shirts, but now I can't find a trace of them. If anyone can direct me to online retailers or the appropriate games workshop website that would be stellar. Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2018 at 4:33 PM, Nephren-Ka said:

Don't know if this is the appropriate forum for this question, but here goes. Wondering if anyone knows the fate of Warhammer wargear and if it's now squirreled away in some dark corner of the Internet. They had some pretty cool shirts, but now I can't find a trace of them. If anyone can direct me to online retailers or the appropriate games workshop website that would be stellar. Thanks

Definitely the right spot for the topic, but I don't know the answer to the question. Hopefully one of the others can answer that.