Midnight's Masque Kickstarter LIVE

jollyork

Hey Ordos, the Kickstarter for my comic book, Midnight's Masque, has gone live. Me and the artists who have worked on this book for the last four years would love and appreciate any pledge and social media support from the Ordo Fanaticus community. Check it out at this link and tell all your comic-loving friends. If you're local to Portland, I'd be happy to make sure your copy gets signed when we meet up at the next Ordo event. Thanks for helping to make this little creative dream come true! 

Midnight's Masque is the tale of teddy bears and monsters, set in the darkness of the night. 

Our hero, Maquette, is a Guardian who must protect his human ward, Anna. 
mm_panel_mac.jpg

Maquette battles the Wraiths that appear at midnight. 
mm_panel_mac2_lrg.jpg

There are other teddy bear Guardians, but not everyone is an ally. 
midnightsmasque_n06_p04_snippet.jpg

Kickstarter link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Burk thanks for making it easier. Seems the forum autopopulates the KS link as a video, which is not as helpful. 

@Romans832 apologies for any confusion. I’m using my Prime membership to ship the books for free to backers. You do not need to be a Prime member to take advantage of this. I’ll make a campaign update to clarify this. Thanks for posting the question. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We’re down to the last 5 days of the campaign and OH-SO-CLOSE to our stretch goal! This has been an amazing run, and all of us on the Midnight’s Masque team cannot thank you enough for your support. Please pass around the link to the campaign to those last few comic book fans you know and let’s finish off this week right by hitting the stretch goal and getting the cool bookmark cards made for all of our backers.

midnightsmasque_i08_p08_kickstarter_8.pn

• Thanks 1