Corner Hammer GT Results

Just FYI, VS won. And I do own the models that he used... I just don't like using the Vermin Daemon for no particularly logical reason.+

I'm also not as good at the game, but that's a minor point.

I almost tried to go before I knew it was the same weekend as March to War. Your goal, Andrew, is to beat Cornerhammer to 100 attendees. West is best!

15 hours ago, TheBeninator said:

Not a single friggin' grudge buster! I am ashamed of our american dwarf players.

Yeah....but 2nd place had 3 lil copters... AND a brick of Seekers!

Ahh, I needed this! I'm mostly a casual players, but I love pouring over tournament lists and seeing what cool lists people put together. Seems like some pretty unconventional stuff did well! Looking at the EoS in 5th place, I almost always saw Empire with lists with Pope on the Altar and a big slab of halberds, but they elected not to bring either.

• Like 1

It's very challenging as a VS player. I was looking at EoS lists the other day and... they have choices!

Every list I see is either A) Vermin Daemon + footpads or B) Plague Pendulum + monks or C) both.

It will take a lot of work in the FAB to create true list diversity.

Now maybe the choices I saw were because the guy (DanT) wasn't trying to make a super hardcore list.