Easter sale is up if ya'll are trying to play Malifaux. You should though.

Fixxer

11 hours ago, TheBeninator said:

That "Curiosity killed the cat" collection looks amazing! Seems steep for a sale tho, is this all limited edition or rare printing or something?

Yep alts and limited stuff. A wyrd "sale" is more these are available for this sale period. There is no guarantee they will be available again but they probably will be next sale. 

Their gencon sale usually involves pre-release items.

The discount is a special model not for sale (but recently I've seem them added to future sales) for spending x amount. This one is that sweet alternate Lazerus same stats in game different pose/ look. 

11 hours ago, TheBeninator said:

That "Curiosity killed the cat" collection looks amazing! Seems steep for a sale tho, is this all limited edition or rare printing or something?

Yeah, the Nightmare boxes including Curiosity Killed the Cat are ALT sculpts for master boxes and are expensive because they are limited release and once they're gone, they're gone. Kind of like the Flying Circus (Colette's Nightmare box) is nowhere to be found at this point. Grab them while you can, or just get the regular Hamelin box and start playing Malifaux with us!! Its awesome! 

12 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

How do you think I got the Lazerus? I already have tons of the limited and or alternate stuff...

I got one too!! Dont play Outcasts but had to... I mean, he is a great Merc and can join any crew (minus Guild) for funsies.... Who doesnt like a 3 shot grenade launcher? 

• Like 1