Warhamster game night Tuesday 4/3.

Fix

Looks like the TNT campaign is getting under way, but if there are any players out there who can spare an hour at some point in the evening, I’m looking for folks for one last play test.  This is my final opportunity before sending this thing off.

I'll be at Dark Tower shortly after 5:00. 

One can play 2 games of TNT in 3-4 hours, but it'll be tight -especially when you add the in post scenario campaign phase.  With 3 or 4 games occurring, more or less simultaneously, terrain and table space may also be an issue. 

I recommend that TNT players show up as early as possible and to please arrive with your warband rosters completed (or at least mostly completed).

Oh, and word around the wasteland water cooler is that there are at least two clans of mutant cannibals stalking ruins of Old Seattle, so keep your wits about you.

NUlK8B.png

19 hours ago, Koyote said:

Oh, and word around the wasteland water cooler is that there are at least two clans of mutant cannibals stalking ruins of Old Seattle, so keep your wits about you.

And don't forget, when you get a hankering some tasty grub, or when your warband starts complaining about a thirst that need's a quenching, don't rely on what you can scrounge up from the wasteland. Why risk rad-poisoning to eat rad roaches and drink muddy water? Instead, come to Mee-Maw McLintock's Meat Shack and Moonshine Emporium, the source of the finest vittles in the wasteland. Good Eats For Cheap.

21 minutes ago, JMGraham said:

And don't forget, when you get a hankering some tasty grub, or when your warband starts complaining about a thirst that need's a quenching, don't rely on what you can scrounge up from the wasteland. Why risk rad-poisoning to eat rad roaches and drink muddy water? Instead, come to Mee-Maw McLintock's Meat Shack and Moonshine Emporium, the source of the finest vittles in the wasteland. Good Eats For Cheap.

I don't know that I've ever played a game with you, Jim, that didn't feature a mention of some sort of "emporium" in your background fluff.

I appreciate your consistency. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Munkie said:

I don't know that I've ever played a game with you, Jim, that didn't feature a mention of some sort of "emporium" in your background fluff.

I appreciate your consistency. 

I know, right? Who can forget the Eldar Corsair Pirate Garb Emporium, or the Nomad Cat People Emporium? Or the time where I went all meta and had a superstore that sold smaller stores. Remember the Emporium Emporium?

Just now, JMGraham said:

I know, right? Who can forget the Eldar Corsair Pirate Garb Emporium, or the Nomad Cat People Emporium? Or the time where I went all meta and had a superstore that sold smaller stores. Remember the Emporium Emporium?

All fine establishments. But you're forgetting your Raven guard Imperium Emporium.