Big FAQ Update

pretre

On 4/18/2018 at 11:41 PM, Lord Hanaur said:

I'm seeking opinions on the ruins thing because I think I may just ignore that one and continue to allow the 1" rule to be THE rule of choice for dealing with what is or isnt a charge.,

I agree with ignoring it - it makes it unfair to allow them to be immune to a charge.  I faced a full unit of Dark Angel Helblasters perched on a second floor covered by a 4++aura (some land speeder nearby).  To have to whittle them down with shooting just to make space for a single banshee to charge them really tips the scales in their favor

So one that came up in game. If a unit starts on the table, but then enters reserves and deep strikes via a psychic power (or other ability), are they able to arrive within the opponent's deployment zone?

For example, Ork Da Jump. Can they send a unit into the opponent's deployment zone on turn 1? Can that unit assault and otherwise act normally?

1 hour ago, paxmiles said:

So one that came up in game. If a unit starts on the table, but then enters reserves and deep strikes via a psychic power (or other ability), are they able to arrive within the opponent's deployment zone?

For example, Ork Da Jump. Can they send a unit into the opponent's deployment zone on turn 1? Can that unit assault and otherwise act normally?

No one knows yet. GW Facebook says yes. The actual FAQ says no.

21 hours ago, andy said:

hunh.thumb.jpg.b0d4868bccac62ad02f4be5f872916c3.jpg

Genestealers aside, are these just the kits that aren't selling well? Is this FAQ update just to boost sales of certain kits that aren't selling well enough?