40K OFCC Team/Player Finder Thread

WestRider

I figured it might be helpful to have a central place to keep these more organized and avoid ending up with multiple teams claiming the same player or something.

Guidelines:
1) If you are a player looking for a team, perhaps mention your experience with 40K and the OFCC, how you usually play, and/or what Armies you have available or are hoping to bring.
2) If you are a captain looking for one or more players, maybe mention any themes you're trying for with the team, your experience with 40K and the OFCC, whether this is a new team or an existing one looking for a replacement, and anything else you think might be relevant to a player considering your team.
3) Regardless of which category you fall into, once you've found a team or found player(s) to fill out your team, edit your post to reflect this, so people don't try to recruit players who have already found a place, or apply for positions that have already been filled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,  I am Chris.  I made a forum post looking for a team.  I did be a captain last year.  I dont mind as long as I get to go.  I been to the 40k event once.  I helped fill in a fantasy team in 2015.  Last year I tried to organize a full Sisters of Battle team.  This year.  I really dont have theme like that.  I may have 2 interested people all ready.  My theme is lets all have fun.

I have joined a team myself.  Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably looking to join a team. Starting my own business, not sure I have the energy to put into being a captain.

Figure I'll be running as many Knights as I feel I can without getting the tar and feather treatment. Aux unit options include Tempestus, Marines, Primaris, Custodes, AdMech, Chaos Marines, Death Guard, Khorne Demons.

Former Starfish

• Like 1

Team Get Off My LAN may be looking for a 4th this year. Still waiting on a couple of potential responses. If interested in potentially joining the team send me a PM. I will update this post as I get more information from the potentials.

Team has been filled. Thank you all who were interested.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 4:49 PM, sorienor said:

Looking for a team, can play Orks, Tau or Dark Angels.

On 5/17/2018 at 4:49 PM, DisruptiveConduct said:

i can vouch for this guy. slays with his nids. great opponent.

On 6/4/2018 at 1:55 PM, Nathanvoodoo said:

If I’m gonna ever get in my first OFCC I’m gonna need a team. Pick me, guys. I have a bunch of armies. 

On 5/29/2018 at 10:38 AM, Frowbakk said:

Also looking for a team, willing to be Captain and Voltron on up with other team-less players.

I play Sisters (Until the non-Index ork Codex comes out) but those new Knights are tempting the conversion-a-holic in me...

I can be Captain and we can form Team Ad-Hoc.

What do you say?

1 hour ago, Frowbakk said:

Oh crap, gotta get in my payment and get some team members!

Anybody want to lion up in this Voltron? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

3 spaces, no waiting.

Well @Frowbakk, with @Nathanvoodoo and @VonRuger you are nearly there. Also, I never saw if @sorienor got picked up by a team. If not, it sounds you could have your 4. 🙂

• Like 1