5/1 Necromunda League Kickoff and Game Night

ninefinger

Time: 3 PM to 9 PM (we sometimes open or stay later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs

Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE!

We’re kicking off our Spring Necromunda League!  Bring your gang and come join in the fray.   Gangs that play the league scenario this Tuesday will be guaranteed to gain some bonus turf, which should only help your gang grow during the campaign.  

General details can be found here: 

If if you haven’t tried Necromunda yet, I’ll have a couple gangs available to borrow.  Shoot me a pm if you’ve had trouble tracking down the rules  and I’ll get you squared away  

Van Saar’s and bounty hunter gangs are coming this month, if the current selection doesn’t suit your fancy  

Also, it’s our game night!  Post up and arrange a game.

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games Blood Bowl, Necromunda and so on. New players are very welcome. Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming down.

• Like 1