SP '18 - Sons of the Clawed Redeemer

evil_bryan

Woohoo! We have a Necromunda league starting (see http://www.ordofanaticus.com/topic/210130-spring-18-necromunda-campaign/ for details)

After reading through the thread, it looks like I need to do the following: 

• Create a 1000 pt gang roster
  • Select 11 of Gang Tactics Cards from any appropriate House Deck and/or any of the Gang Tactics Cards to serve as your tactics deck for the turf war
    • Cards?!? - Let's call this WIP 🙂
  • Start a thread in the Necromunda Subforum, titled with SP '18 and the name of your gang,  which includes your starting gang roster and choice of tactics
    • Kinda Done - thread is made 🙂
  • Schedule and play games with other members
    • Not sure who else is playing, so this is very much WIP
  • Post the results of your games in the bi-weekly threads, as appropriate and post updated rosters in your gang's thread (and on Yaktribe)
    • Will do once the posts are up

Now, I suppose I should track down these models and get them ready to play with. 🙂

• Like 2

22 hours ago, evil_bryan said:
  • Select 11 of Gang Tactics Cards from any appropriate House Deck and/or any of the Gang Tactics Cards to serve as your tactics deck for the turf war
    •  Cards?!? - Let's call this WIP 🙂

FYI, in the big rule compilation on reddit (I can help you find this if you need, or have it available at the club) has the text of all the tactics cards.  

I also have decks of my own to lend at Game Nights.  You can certainly use a deck of playing cards, etc. to represent the cards you've chosen for the Turf War

• Like 1