Guardian Games Blitzmania information, scheduling and resources

Weav

IMG_2967.JPG

Welcome everyone to the 2018 Guardian Games Blitzmania League (GGBL) thread. This thread will be used for non-Facebook users to schedule games, read announcements, and schedule games.

First, the format: as discussed, Blitzmania is an open schedule. That means that all players will need to schedule their own games. If you do not reach out to other players, or if you ignore requests to play, you will not play any games! You are allowed to play games anywhere, any time, though our official game day is Sunday, 2pm at Guardian games. Our first Sunday is 5/13/2018. Per Games Workshop, games can be played between 5/3/2018 an 6/7/2018. You will complete a results form and submit to the Critical Sip inside Guardian games. I will pick up the forms and enter into the Blitzmania site several times a week. Effective immediately you may play games against any player or team registered with the Blitzmania web site. That includes people not on Ordo, and not part of the GGBL. You may come and go in the league as you want, and I still have league swag for two more players. This includes a really cool Blitzmania chip/marker for determining kick-off, score marker, turn marker and so on. Please contact me for more information. 

Despite using the forms to track our results, we are using OrdoBowl.com to track our teams and their progression. It's just easier than manually completing team rosters. Please make a team on Ordo Bowl using the Blitzmania league. 

Each week, players will get access to one virtual card to play during the game. It is virtual meaning you won't have the card in hand, you will need to remember to play the card when appropriate. The card will be posted each Friday for using Saturday through Friday. The card will be posted in this thread, and on Facebook in the Guardian Games and Blood Bowl PDX groups. 

Make game requests here. Haven’t played a coach and want to? Tag them by using the ‘@‘ symbol and then type their screen name. So far, our participants are:

Resources:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JJGadget said:

I'm looking for a game either tonight (thursday) or Saturday. I'm new to Blood Bowl so please keep that in mind. Our game may run a bit longer than whatever is considered normal.

@JJGadget A couple of us are going to be in GG tonight for league game, I can't guarantee you will get a game, but you can hang out and start to get to know our local BB community. I'd stay until closing to get another game in though.

• Like 1