Sign in to follow this  
scottshoemaker

3d Printer User's Group

35 minutes ago, scottshoemaker said:

I'm getting pretty good results with my little MP select Mini.  I'm finding it's more about your slicing settings than anything

That’s the one I have my eye on. Do you have any pics of what you’ve been able to make?

Hey all, just ordered a Prusa MK3 this weekend. Looking forward to assembling...I guess it takes about 8 hours.

glad to see discussion on here. I bought mine after getting some quotes for prints that was going to be a bit, so rather than pay someone else I decided to “save” that money and I had always wanted a printer so wasn’t that big of a step to rationalize.

anyway looking forward to discussion. I am trying to digitize a terrain project of mine so that is where I imagine I will spend most of my near term printing. 

1 hour ago, Dark Trainer said:

This model looks like the files are broken out into pieces. Don't think scale or dpi would be an issue?

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2578383

Looking at the people that have made that it looks doable with the scale.  Someone commented that they had to scale the model to 85% to be the same size as the original model.