Tuesday 6/19 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Time: 5 PM to 9 PM (we sometimes open or stay later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs

Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE!

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and so on. There is sometimes talk of playing Battletech. New players are always welcome. Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming down.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Inquisitor66 said:

Greetings, I am the new guy who showed up last Tuesday.  I would be interested in acting as a sparring partner for the upcoming events if there is an army I could burrow.  My own army should be ready to roll in maybe a month and I'd like to get fresher on the rules.(40k)

Welcome! I don't play 40K, but I am fairly sure one of the regulars would be super happy to show you the ropes.

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Yeah, 2K. 

And Dark Trainer, if you have those warrior bits I'll take them off your hands.

OMG!!! I'm going to nail myself to a cross...so, what if I told you I put them in a place where I wouldn't forget them and then came to work with my dudes and...forgot them 🙈

I'm thinking about going all the way home to get them, or just remember when i get home to add them to my army bag instead of my bits box.

On 6/14/2018 at 9:48 PM, Inquisitor66 said:

Greetings, I am the new guy who showed up last Tuesday.  I would be interested in acting as a sparring partner for the upcoming events if there is an army I could burrow.  My own army should be ready to roll in maybe a month and I'd like to get fresher on the rules.(40k)

If they can make a list from the Dark angels in the locker (or another army), maybe throw down 750-1000pts for a practice game? Worst case, i could make 2 lists from the crons i brought and we could go through some turns if it helps.