Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars Trading Thread

Andrewgeddon

Howdy all! So we had a similar thread for Dark Imperium, figure I would start one for the new Age of Sigmar box, seeing as it goes on pre-order tomorrow. Post what you have / want!

I'll be looking to trade my Stormcast half for Nighthaunts. Also looking to get a few extra sets of dice, and if people are parting stuff out separately, some more Chainrasps and Grimghast Reapers.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, splinx said:

Are you playing AOS please tell me this is for 9th age? 

LOL. Jeris and I are going to be playing a little *gasp* AoS, yes, mostly as a casual thing at my place. I was looking to play some sort of mass-skirmish style game, but none of my friends were interested in 40K.

Fear not, 9th is still my primary game, and I'll be playing 9th at OFCC.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2018 at 12:15 PM, Andrewgeddon said:

LOL. Jeris and I are going to be playing a little *gasp* AoS, yes, mostly as a casual thing at my place. I was looking to play some sort of mass-skirmish style game, but none of my friends were interested in 40K.

Fear not, 9th is still my primary game, and I'll be playing 9th at OFCC.

Hang your head in shame sir! Everything i believed bold and chivalrous regarding your integrity is now in flames. You can always join us on thursday nights for some 40k. we have a really good bunch of guys now playing very relaxed and fun 40k if you ever want in. Let us save you from Sigmar. 

14 minutes ago, splinx said:

Hang your head in shame sir! Everything i believed bold and chivalrous regarding your integrity is now in flames. You can always join us on thursday nights for some 40k. we have a really good bunch of guys now playing very relaxed and fun 40k if you ever want in. Let us save you from Sigmar. 

If we ever get some updated Chaos Space Marine kits, I might take you up on that offer!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1