Puzzle Games

I've always loved a well executed puzzle within a video game. For games like Legend of Zelda, Tomb Raider and others the puzzles including bosses that are essentially puzzles they really make the game. 

Recently I've acquired a swathe of games that are distilled down to the puzzle element. It's all I'm really playing right now. On current rotation are Talos Principle, The Witness, Qbeh, Haven Moon, The Bridge, Oxenfree. Others on the queue that I haven't started yet include: Braid, Obduction, Limbo, Inside and Hue. Probably more that I'm forgetting. 

If you like puzzles I think that you are spoiled for choice right now. I'm curious if anyone has a favorite. 

I played and enjoyed Limbo for the atmosphere.  I am currently playing Inside and think it does an even better job telling its story.  Unfortunately I am hung up at a one point in Inside and refuse (at least so far) to look up a solution online but I am at a loss for what I can interact with in this particular scene.

I have debated Talos Principle a few times but have not purchased it even when I saw it on sale.  The others I have not even looked at closely.

On a related tangent, Warframe includes puzzle-work in a couple of ways if you enjoy the rest of the game.  It's part shooter, part MMO, lots of exploration and questing if you want it (only minimal questing required if you want to bypass it).  It's free to play with a reasonable set of micro-transactions.  Feel free to PM me about it if you have questions, I won't hijack BB's thread any further than that.