Anyone north of Seattle?

Alright! Glad you heeded the call of the miniatures!

I SUMMON THEE!!!!

@Sherbert @Zeev and @smashthedean are just a few of the Seattle/Bellingham folks that are around. 

Since you might need a bit of a jump start, might I interest you in a 5 game series at OFCC in August (25 & 26) in Vancouver, WA? Its always a good time, and this tournament is great for rusty players more than any other tournament this side of the Mississippi! (That's a completely unfounded statement, but it's probably true).

Keep your eyes on the boards as I post the big reveal. I have to rewrite it later because I deleted it all on accident 😄 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, TheBeninator said:

Alright! Glad you heeded the call of the miniatures!

I SUMMON THEE!!!!

@Sherbert @Zeev and @smashthedean are just a few of the Seattle/Bellingham folks that are around. 

Since you might need a bit of a jump start, might I interest you in a 5 game series at OFCC in August (25 & 26) in Vancouver, WA? Its always a good time, and this tournament is great for rusty players more than any other tournament this side of the Mississippi! (That's a completely unfounded statement, but it's probably true).

Keep your eyes on the boards as I post the big reveal. I have to rewrite it later because I deleted it all on accident 😄 

Their call was more like screams of terror as I stood there with a trash bag contemplating what to do with them.  Thanks for the tournament info, although that is the week my next kid is due so I'm fairly certain my attendance would be bad for my health.

2 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I think @Zeev is in the Olympia area, if I'm not mistaken? @Grensche, you're near Seattle right?

I know there are a few guys on the Facebook group (9th Age - Northwest) that are around there, but no so much active on the Ordo boards, might be worth checking out 🙂

Oh, and welcome!

Thank you!  I will check out that group.

2 hours ago, smashthedean said:

If you're interested in playing in Bellingham, we typically meet up on Tuesday nights. If you can make it up for one of those, I'd keep an eye out for the weekly thread to pop up in the Game Night subforum. I'd potentially be up for a game this coming Tuesday or the week after.

I'll watch for it.  I have a weird work schedule so its like one Tuesday a month or so that would line up, but Bellingham is only an hour or so drive for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I think @Zeev is in the Olympia area, if I'm not mistaken? @Grensche, you're near Seattle right?

I know there are a few guys on the Facebook group (9th Age - Northwest) that are around there, but no so much active on the Ordo boards, might be worth checking out 🙂

Oh, and welcome!

Thanks for the mention @Andrewgeddon! Sorry I'm not so active on the Ordo Fanaticus forum.

Welcome @Varlan! I live in Auburn, so I'm a bit south from you but Im new to both WFB (8th edition) and T9A. And looking for people to play. My schedule is pretty tight because of work, so a Saturday is the day I'm available if I'm not working OT, I can meet you at Heroic Knight Games if that's a good half way point.

5 hours ago, Varlan said:

Their call was more like screams of terror as I stood there with a trash bag contemplating what to do with them.  Thanks for the tournament info, although that is the week my next kid is due so I'm fairly certain my attendance would be bad for my health.

Thank you!  I will check out that group.

I'll watch for it.  I have a weird work schedule so its like one Tuesday a month or so that would line up, but Bellingham is only an hour or so drive for me.

Just bring your SO along to the tournament, Vancouver has great hospitals! 😅

4 hours ago, Sherbert said:

9th age has been a little light recently but it can always flare back up. I can do Tuesday nights but not much else. Are there any shops around Everett?

There are.  Mugu (Everett) is probably the biggest store north of Mox Boarding House.  There's also MOB in Lake Stevens and another Mugu in Arlington/Marysville.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, Grensche said:

Thanks for the mention @Andrewgeddon! Sorry I'm not so active on the Ordo Fanaticus forum.

Welcome @Varlan! I live in Auburn, so I'm a bit south from you but Im new to both WFB (8th edition) and T9A. And looking for people to play. My schedule is pretty tight because of work, so a Saturday is the day I'm available if I'm not working OT, I can meet you at Heroic Knight Games if that's a good half way point.

That's not too bad of a drive to make now and then.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, Grensche said:

That's not too bad of a drive to make now and then.

• Like 1