Fanaticus Founders Cup 2018

Weav

Ordo Blood Bowl players! This August sees the return of the OBBL Fanaticus Founders Cup! The FFC is our annual league team, single elimination tournament. The FFC is NOT a one or two day resurrection-style tournament like Ordo Bowl, it is a single elimination cup tournament open to ANY OrdoBowl.com league team that has participated in a Persistent League season (except for The Human league). 

Games are not played on a single day, instead, you schedule games with your opponent like you would a league game. All injuries and SPP’s count like they do in a league game, it just happens this is a cup competition, not a league game; get it? Think of the FFC like the OBBL’s World Cup.

The buy in is $10 per player, with spots available to the first eight players. If there is enough interest, we will open the field to sixteen teams, but I think eight is more likely.

Who’s name will adorn the trophy for 2018? Sign up and win it all! http://www.ordofanaticus.com/store/category/5-event-tickets/#

FFC.thumb.png.5fe5c0b93752665cc834e2d9440b20c0.png

F4996C87-5DA6-4C32-8001-9F45101F04B4.jpeg60D7B9DF-B86C-4F48-A419-97B69A7FD630.jpeg

23434712_1495094240573136_2268393769274812001_n.jpg

• Like 2

Games can start 8/12, and all games can be played ASAP; meaning, we are not playing one game per week. Heck, if people were motivated, all three rounds (remember, the tourney is one and done, so DONT LOSE 😁) could be done in a week!

I’d like to see the games done by mid-September. 

3 hours ago, Vraeden said:

Are star players allowed in Cup tournaments? (I'm in, just deciding on which team I should bring).

Only in round one, which are the quarter-finals. None in the semis and finals, as per DZ2. Remember, these are effectively league games, so stars need to be purchased with petty cash and/or inducements.