Weav

Sailing the SEVENS Seas! - OFCC Friday Blood Bowl Sevens tournament!

24 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Maybe I'll go Sure Hands instead then. 

2 Snotlings might not be needed, but what else is there to spend the money on? More staff?

Good point. You can't afford a fourth Ogre, so the extra Snots is the way to go. 

What about a bribe and a dirty player? I know fouling is popular with a lot of Stunty coaches.

4 minutes ago, Weav said:

Good point. You can't afford a fourth Ogre, so the extra Snots is the way to go. 

What about a bribe and a dirty player? I know fouling is popular with a lot of Stunty coaches.

Hmm, something to consider! I'd have to drop 2 Snotlings, the Apo, and the FF to for that 100K though.

Ticket purchased! Going to upload my roster tonight. I had wild fantasies about getting my Chaos Pact / Vampires / Orcs painted up for this, but between other painting projects that need to be done before OFCC, just going to bring what I have finished.

38 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Is there a good fillable PDF out there for rosters? Otherwise I'll have to print and fill one out next time I'm at work and have access to a printer.

There are lots of tools but I prefer LittleArmyBuilder.com

1 hour ago, MexicanNinja said:

I'll have my roster to you on Monday.  I'm still at Camp Roberts for annual training.

No prob, thanks pal

58 minutes ago, MexicanNinja said:

I went to the link and uploaded my list.  If it's not where it needs to be let me know.

Received, thank you

Hello all,

I'm Andrewgeddon's indecisive friend and I just wanted to say I look forward to meeting you all and rolling some (triple skull) block dice. I just purchased my ticket, and should have my roster up late tonight after I'm done with work. The players and what not are finalized, but I'm still finishing up the silly names for my players.

Sorry for signing up late, I wasn't sure if I'd have my current team ready due to my brutal work schedule this month, but I now only have one more step and basing and they are good to go. I'm fairly new to Blood Bowl (only played probably 5 games tabletop and 25 or so on BB2 vs. the very inept AI) and haven't played Sevens at all yet, so hopefully I won't embarrass myself too badly.

5 minutes ago, jgodwin17 said:

Hello all,

I'm Andrewgeddon's indecisive friend and I just wanted to say I look forward to meeting you all and rolling some (triple skull) block dice. I just purchased my ticket, and should have my roster up late tonight after I'm done with work. The players and what not are finalized, but I'm still finishing up the silly names for my players.

Sorry for signing up late, I wasn't sure if I'd have my current team ready due to my brutal work schedule this month, but I now only have one more step and basing and they are good to go. I'm fairly new to Blood Bowl (only played probably 5 games tabletop and 25 or so on BB2 vs. the very inept AI) and haven't played Sevens at all yet, so hopefully I won't embarrass myself too badly.

We’re happy to have you play, and look forward to meeting you on Friday.

18 minutes ago, jgodwin17 said:

Hello all,

I'm looking forward to CRUSHING SOME ORCS with my Ogres!!! As I was told in the last league I played in, "Ogres are busted are overpowered!", so I'm looking forward to winning this event with ease.