Sailing the SEVENS Seas! - OFCC Friday Blood Bowl Sevens tournament!

Weav

Thank you!  Also, I wan to reserve a copy or 2 of the 7's pitch and Von Squid if they are for sale.  Will obtaining them be an issue? And I may need help with skill markers at the event, I have small and large and rectangle bases, im thinking about just applying some paint to the base next to the numbers, would that work? I'm so stoked for this weekend!!!

3 minutes ago, Eric Paulsen said:

Thank you!  Also, I wan to reserve a copy or 2 of the 7's pitch and Von Squid if they are for sale.  Will obtaining them be an issue? And I may need help with skill markers at the event, I have small and large and rectangle bases, im thinking about just applying some paint to the base next to the numbers, would that work? I'm so stoked for this weekend!!!

We should be fine. When you get in tomorrow come find me, ask for Weav at anyone at the main desk or near the Blood Bowl sign.

• Like 1

Hey all,

I just got back from the event a few hours ago and had an absolute blast, thanks @Weav for getting this organized, it was probably the most fun tournament I've participated in across my 15 + year gaming career. Lots of very nice folk participating, and Shane and John (who also did an excellent job on the pitches) were a lot of fun to play against, and put up with my inexperience very graciously. @Andrewgeddon was.....okay I guess, I still don't know about that guys.

Also big thanks to the TO for running the event.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jgodwin17 said:

Hey all,

I just got back from the event a few hours ago and had an absolute blast, thanks @Weav for getting this organized, it was probably the most fun tournament I've participated in across my 15 + year gaming career. Lots of very nice folk participating, and Shane and John (who also did an excellent job on the pitches) were a lot of fun to play against, and put up with my inexperience very graciously. @Andrewgeddon was.....okay I guess, I still don't know about that guys.

Also big thanks to the TO for running the event.

Rolling lots of ones with elves is my plan to win best sport. Thanks for the great game and coming to our neck of the woods, even if it is just Vancouver 🤢

• Like 3