Sailing the SEVENS Seas! - OFCC Friday Blood Bowl Sevens tournament!

Weav

24 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Maybe I'll go Sure Hands instead then. 

2 Snotlings might not be needed, but what else is there to spend the money on? More staff?

Good point. You can't afford a fourth Ogre, so the extra Snots is the way to go. 

What about a bribe and a dirty player? I know fouling is popular with a lot of Stunty coaches.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'm Andrewgeddon's indecisive friend and I just wanted to say I look forward to meeting you all and rolling some (triple skull) block dice. I just purchased my ticket, and should have my roster up late tonight after I'm done with work. The players and what not are finalized, but I'm still finishing up the silly names for my players.

Sorry for signing up late, I wasn't sure if I'd have my current team ready due to my brutal work schedule this month, but I now only have one more step and basing and they are good to go. I'm fairly new to Blood Bowl (only played probably 5 games tabletop and 25 or so on BB2 vs. the very inept AI) and haven't played Sevens at all yet, so hopefully I won't embarrass myself too badly.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jgodwin17 said:

Hello all,

I'm Andrewgeddon's indecisive friend and I just wanted to say I look forward to meeting you all and rolling some (triple skull) block dice. I just purchased my ticket, and should have my roster up late tonight after I'm done with work. The players and what not are finalized, but I'm still finishing up the silly names for my players.

Sorry for signing up late, I wasn't sure if I'd have my current team ready due to my brutal work schedule this month, but I now only have one more step and basing and they are good to go. I'm fairly new to Blood Bowl (only played probably 5 games tabletop and 25 or so on BB2 vs. the very inept AI) and haven't played Sevens at all yet, so hopefully I won't embarrass myself too badly.

We’re happy to have you play, and look forward to meeting you on Friday.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jgodwin17 said:

Hello all,

I'm looking forward to CRUSHING SOME ORCS with my Ogres!!! As I was told in the last league I played in, "Ogres are busted are overpowered!", so I'm looking forward to winning this event with ease.

• Like 3