shmitty’s GenCon mule service

shmitty

Hey guys, I will be attending GenCon again this year and am generally happy to grab exclusives, promos, or early releases and haul them back.  (I am not always happy to stand in the more ridiculous lines)

Let me know what you want and I try to can pick it up. I have a press badge that gets me in early so I can usually get items before they run out, but I make no guarantees.  

Once I grab the item I’ll send you a photo of the item and receipt and ask that you PayPal me the cost.  Indianapolis does have a sales tax that most vendors charge at the con.  I also ask that you throw in a little extra.  I usually have to check an extra bag on the way home and it’s nice to have some help offsetting that cost.  

Make your requests below, if you can include a link to a photo that helps me get the right item.  

I already plan to hit the FFG, Infinity, and Kingdom Death booths.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, shmitty said:

I already plan to hit the FFG, Infinity, and Kingdom Death booths.  

Have you seen any announcement of gen con only kingdom death? I would be interested in anything new in the pinup line and anything with game content. 

I'll PM you a specific list if you can help out. I'm in Bellingham but could do an ofcc pickup to save shipping if you want, totally will PayPal previously tho. 

12 hours ago, Jay said:

I would like a cheeseburger. 

w/ Fries?

10 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

Have you seen any announcement of gen con only kingdom death? I would be interested in anything new in the pinup line and anything with game content. 

I'll PM you a specific list if you can help out. I'm in Bellingham but could do an ofcc pickup to save shipping if you want, totally will PayPal previously tho. 

Nothing specific yet.  I’m assuming there will be something fun though.  

• Like 1

I’m looking for the new releases from Red Republic Games - Arena Rex. 

The Helleniki ... it’s a new faction but no gencon specific product announcement as of yet.  Just teasers at this point. I’m expecting a faction starter box (3-4 minis) and some dice. 

-please?  

-d

10 hours ago, Weav said:

Are you stopping by the Forge World booth?

I try to hit most of the main booths.  What ya need?

6 hours ago, Torg said:

I’m looking for the new releases from Red Republic Games - Arena Rex. 

The Helleniki ... it’s a new faction but no gencon specific product announcement as of yet.  Just teasers at this point. I’m expecting a faction starter box (3-4 minis) and some dice. 

-please?  

-d

Not familiar with them, but I’ll take a look.  

20 minutes ago, shmitty said:

I may request a box of Blood Bowl Bright crusaders, a Blood Bowl Josef Bugman and anything new that’s out. What’s your preferred communication method?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, shmitty said:

Well sorry if you see their stuff and get hooked 😄

They have been teasing the releases ... nothing specific yet aside from the new faction name ,rules and some fluff. 

On 7/25/2018 at 3:42 PM, Zagdag said:

Please grab one Infinity "Advance Pack" - contains and Asura Hacker and Strloks K9 (a cyborg badass and a near future soldier with a werewolf companion) 

I can send a picture if you need. Thanks for doing this! 

Here is the booth location for you. Thanks again for your awesome assistance!  

DjHmv2NXgAIz_Nm.jpeg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Weav said:

I may request a box of Blood Bowl Bright crusaders, a Blood Bowl Josef Bugman and anything new that’s out. What’s your preferred communication method?

This thread for requests, as I can keep them all in the same place.  Then PMs to handle payment, etc.

• Like 1

Moving PM to here for request tracking

I am not sure if these vendors would be there but they are ones I always end up looking for swag on eBay after the fact. if you find any I will definitely buy it.

Piazo: Pathfinder adventure Card Game (any set)

CMON: Anything Zombicide or Massive Darkness Related

Flying Frog Productions: Anything related to Shadows of Brimstone.

Steve Jackson Games: Munchkinly Stuff

Please let me know what I would need to do in the event any of these items are possible

On 7/26/2018 at 9:01 PM, shmitty said:

The Arena Rex Facebook site continues to tease new information on the Greek faction... 2 character cards shown. So very likely to be a faction starter box (3 figure) is probably what you’d be looking for.  

😄