OBBL 2018 Clausera starts September 22 2018

Weav

7 hours ago, sfoster said:

Sadly, I have to bow out of the season.  Work just added some more trips to the already busy schedule.  Good luck guys and have fun!

Sorry buddy. Thank you for not taking on too much and having to drop. That’s really hard to acommodate. 

2 hours ago, MexicanNinja said:

Am I supposed to submit a roster somewhere?

Sorry Art, I should have mentioned this to you already. Apologies.

Please create an account over at OrdoBowl.com, using MexicanNinja as your username. I will then approve it, and you can make your team using the site. Are you on Facebook at all? It isn’t manadatory, butbif you are please join the Blood Bowl PDX group. 

7 hours ago, Weav said:

Sorry Art, I should have mentioned this to you already. Apologies.

Please create an account over at OrdoBowl.com, using MexicanNinja as your username. I will then approve it, and you can make your team using the site. Are you on Facebook at all? It isn’t manadatory, butbif you are please join the Blood Bowl PDX group. 

No worries, on it!

• Like 1

Do we have an overall idea of who is in with what? I've seen several mentions of new teams, trying to decide if I should play a fresh team myself or rock the Dwarf team a second season. 

Also, trying to get a friend to join for the season which might be enough to push me to a fresh roster just to further soften the numbers a bit.

4 hours ago, Bosco said:

Do we have an overall idea of who is in with what? I've seen several mentions of new teams, trying to decide if I should play a fresh team myself or rock the Dwarf team a second season. 

Also, trying to get a friend to join for the season which might be enough to push me to a fresh roster just to further soften the numbers a bit.

Not really, and we won’t until league start. You really shouldn’t based your decision on what others are playing because we will be in divisions where you play your division mates twice a season.

• Like 1

With rounds one and two beginning on 9/22, the league will need confirmation of participation and team selection preferably by 9/15/2018. There are a few people on the fence still, though some you have already told me you're playing. Please list your league team here before 9/15.

@Vraeden @Frostitute @Burk @kb10r

@jollyork @drod @sbr @Ziggens

@Zorcon @Damien @Bosco @Blustorm

@Ogre Seth @MexicanNinja @ninefinger @scotthartman 

@peter.cosgrove @Sgt. Rock @jgodwin17 @Nathanvoodoo @Norrad

@Brick Bungalow @JJGadget

On 9/2/2018 at 6:38 PM, Weav said:

Not really, and we won’t until league start. You really shouldn’t based your decision on what others are playing because we will be in divisions where you play your division mates twice a season.

Ok, that's reasonable.  I'll just decide to play a fresh elf team now then; Low Elf Esteem is already in ordobowl.com.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nathanvoodoo said:

I have a team on order and will happily play, tho I have no clue how to as yet

That’s terrific, Nathan. Let’s try and get you some learning in with @Burk or me ASAP. I won’t be at GN the next two Sundays or Tuesdays so that will be tough. Got any plans tomorrow night after dinner?

I

5 hours ago, Weav said:

That’s terrific, Nathan. Let’s try and get you some learning in with @Burk or me ASAP. I won’t be at GN the next two Sundays or Tuesdays so that will be tough. Got any plans tomorrow night after dinner?

Yep. I’m actually on the East Coast until the 11th. If you’d rather I sit out the big boys league cause I’m such a noob that’s fine too. I don’t want people to have bad games cause they are hand holding a nooby- I know it’s nothing personal. 🤔😀

2 hours ago, Nathanvoodoo said:

Yep. I’m actually on the East Coast until the 11th. If you’d rather I sit out the big boys league cause I’m such a noob that’s fine too. I don’t want people to have bad games cause they are hand holding a nooby- I know it’s nothing personal. 🤔😀

I don't think that is necessary, we would put you in a division with @Brick Bungalow, @MexicanNinja and perhaps an experienced coach playing a weakened new team. Your choice, we're very happy to have you if you're ready. 

1 hour ago, Nathanvoodoo said:

I think I’ll sit this league out for now. I just downloaded a 58 page pdf rulebook for this game, and I don’t even know when my teams gonna show up in the mail.

You're welcome either way. There are a few newer players sitting out, maybe I'll put together a small newbie league after your team arrives if you're interested.