OBBL 2018 Clausera starts September 22 2018

Weav

Guys, a few things:

1) I’ve reviewed Spike! issue three, and we I’ll be using all the Star Players, and the new inducements. We will not be using the optional Glittering Prizes rules. I will update OrdoBowl.com’s rules section shortly.

2) We have three spots left (we need 16 players this fall), and four coaches that have expressed interest. I will be accepting the first three people to commit. If the fourth really wants to play, then we may adjust a division to have five teams instead of four. I’m tagging the four coaches hat have expressed interest here so they can make their decision.

3) Please remember you can play any team from the history of the Ordo Persistent League, or choose a new team. Divisions will be made based on COACH, not on newness of a team. That means if you start a new team, you may be facing a very strong existing team. Starting new teams is commonplace at Ordo, but it will not be adjusting divisions just because a veteran coach chooses a fresh TV1000 team.

@drod @sbr @kb10r @Ziggens

15 hours ago, Weav said:

Guys, a few things:

1) I’ve reviewed Spike! issue three, and we I’ll be using all the Star Players, and the new inducements. We will not be using the optional Glittering Prizes rules. I will update OrdoBowl.com’s rules section shortly.

2) We have three spots left (we need 16 players this fall), and four coaches that have expressed interest. I will be accepting the first three people to commit. If the fourth really wants to play, then we may adjust a division to have five teams instead of four. I’m tagging the four coaches hat have expressed interest here so they can make their decision.

3) Please remember you can play any team from the history of the Ordo Persistent League, or choose a new team. Divisions will be made based on COACH, not on newness of a team. That means if you start a new team, you may be facing a very strong existing team. Starting new teams is commonplace at Ordo, but it will not be adjusting divisions just because a veteran coach chooses a fresh TV1000 team.

@drod @sbr @kb10r @Ziggens

Will all of these new inducements and star players be consolidated anywhere?  I have DZ1 & 2 but none of the other 800 documents that add rules to the game.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Norrad said:

Maybe I missed it but what day/time and where will the majority of the games be played? Remember, hooked on phonics did not work for me!  How many spots are left?

Officially, the most common night for play is Tuesday at WOW, but games can be scheduled for any time, date and location. If you want in and can make all the games we'd love to have you. We play tow games every three weeks. 

16 minutes ago, MOONEY said:

Hey ya'll I just acquired my first team and will play this season if more players are needed.  I've only played 2 games in my life of BB but down to learn how to foul every turn and push as many players into the stands as possible.

Your ordobowl.com account is activated and you can build your team on the site.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MOONEY said:

Hey ya'll I just acquired my first team and will play this season if more players are needed.  I've only played 2 games in my life of BB but down to learn how to foul every turn and push as many players into the stands as possible.

Yes! We love new players. If you want to play, and can commit to two games every three weeks, and eight games (not including playoffs), we’d love to have you. I’ll need a commitment today or tomorrow at the latest please as we will be making the schedule this week. @MOONEY

20 minutes ago, Norrad said:

Sure I’ll join ya! What team does the league need? I have Skaven, Dark Elves, Dwarves, and Orks.

Which ever you want. Please sign up at OrdoBowl.com ASAP and I will activate your account. You can then make the team of your choice. I'm glad you want to play!

I will be on a plane much of tomorrow, but if you guys need any help, tag Burk or me buy using the @ symbol and type our screen name and Ordo will email us.