OBBL 2018 Clausera starts September 22 2018

Weav

2 hours ago, Weav said:

I’m sorry for the confusion. Players organize their own games, both league games and frindlies. No one is allowed to begin their league play until 9/23. We have one game per round, and we play two rounds in a three week period. So, it is expected that all players will have played their round one and round two games between 9/23 and 10/13. Rounds three and four will begin on 10/14 and go for three weeks. You will see your opponents later tonight. 

No worries, sounds easy enough.

• Like 1

1680TV Dwarves and 3 AV7 rookie elf teams, yikes!

Apologies if this is already here somewhere,  but could we get an official @Weav- approved list of inducements for this league season? With all of the different publications, optional rules and house rules (CRP wizard still allowed?) I'm not quite sure where to go with this unexpected windfall of 680k in inducements for match 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sbr said:

Apologies if this is already here somewhere,  but could we get an official @Weav- approved list of inducements for this league season? With all of the different publications, optional rules and house rules (CRP wizard still allowed?) I'm not quite sure where to go with this unexpected windfall of 680k in inducements for match 1.

Yes. I’ll get something together ASAP.

10 hours ago, sbr said:

I believe you and I are allowed to purchase 6 Wizards and Morg. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The entirety of the schedule has been added to OrdoBowl.com. Please notice that for Divisions One, Two and Three, you have two games each showing for rounds four and five. The game scheduled in 2018 Premiership Clausera Interdivisional Play is there as a place holder for you to see who you are scheduled against. These games have been locked, and you cannot enter results in them. In that same round, you will see your team scheduled versus a team names Inter-Divisional Opponent; the is where you will list your results, SPP's and so on. I expect some confusion, so please do not hesitate to ask questions.

@Brick Bungalow @Blustorm @MexicanNinja @MOONEY @ninefinger since Division Four has byes, please play games in order, but quicker to get your two extra rounds finished about the time the other three divisions are finishing up. 

• Like 2

I have a wrench in my plan. (and ran into a bug. I guess putting a emote with paranthesis causes the the post to fail and create double spaces and i cant delete it).. so to finish

-> ) me against weav. My scheduled record by CHOICE is 1-1-6. Due to unforeseen randomness. I get 2 wins not by choice. I don't move down in the divisions. Deciding is easier.

/\

<-----------------------------------------------|

|

|

/\

Dont ever schedule (randomly🙄

3 minutes ago, Frostitute said:

I have a wrench in my plan. (and ran into a bug. I guess putting a emote with paranthesis causes the the post to fail and create double spaces and i cant delete it).. so to finish

-> ) me against weav. My scheduled record by CHOICE is 1-1-6. Due to unforeseen randomness. I get 2 wins not by choice. I don't move down in the divisions. Deciding is easier.

/\

<-----------------------------------------------|

|

|

/\

Dont ever schedule (randomly🙄

Consistently incoherent 

@ninefinger Thanks for the beat-down tonight.  That was epic!  I thought I was going to be in good shape after turn 5.....nope, the halflings hit the juice and tore me apart.  The highlight, for me anyway, was when my Slayer went in for the block on your treeman and rolled a skull and then died.  That was too funny.  Great game though!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1