CB News

Raindog

Sgt.Rock: captain spud has classifieds free on the N3 hacking helper

Tunguska...I'm impressed.. 

Baby Brains are beyond cool I'm sold. At 6 I can see the need for 2 sets, so custom Hollow man time... 

So worried I'm gonna collect for Tunguska and the Shasvastii is going to come 🤔

ITS pack has a Shasvastii too... whos only ava to Vanillas and only to ava to NCA and Shasvastii as sects .. is that weird?

• Like 1

ITS Season 10: Xenotech is up. Of note for special rules:

Medium Infantry get forward deployment level 1 for free. If it has level 1 already, it gets level 2. (Because Intruders needed more 🙂 )

Combat Jump abilities can land anywhere you can fit their base. You don't need to fit their template.

Characters count as Veteran Troops (so useful for Hunting Party)

Fatality L1 for TAGs, Limited Insertion stuff, and closed battle lists are still around.

For missions, they're a bit different. Nothing new-new that hasn't been seen before as far as I can recognize, but there is at least Frostbyte from Kuragi Crisis. Objective rooms are back.

Classified deck is new. For example, new HVT objective, 'HVT: Identity Check', that requires MSV, Biometric Visor, or Sensor. 'Capture' which requires Veteran troops, Elite Troops, or Chain of Command. Plenty of others are changed / new.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Finally securitate box. Disappointed that they did a mixed box so there's no actual Feurbach model. Why not just make the separate grenzer box since they need it anyway? And why tactical rock?

Deva is nice. A bit too much hair in my opinion, but if they wanted Jesse from Pokemon, they got it.

And I do not like that hex-poncho thing. That just looks silly in my opinion.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that's the first thing that everyone thought. And I agree about the Securitate box. A Grenzer with a combi+LFT isn't going to see nearly as much use as a Securitate feuerbach. Of all the profiles you could link into there with the Grenzer, I can't really think of any of them with that armament that's worth it.

• Like 1

@Sgt. Rock I dunno the grenzer lft+Combi is the weapon load out for the FO+sensor, which I like more then the securitate hacker generally speaking.

It's also the grenzer haris and lt load outs, pretty multi purpose.

Also I haven't been following the infinity new too closely, but I would assume there is no reason why they couldn't release another box later?

Grenzers are still missing ;

Spitfire

ML

Boarding shotgun

Securitate are missing 

MSR

Feurbach

Seems like you could make a box from that? (Let alone I'd happily buy up new grenzer Combi lft sculpts and especially securitate repeaters!)

Late night posting here.

OSS and TAK are officially up on Army. Enjoy. Wiki hasn't been updated as of right now (3 in the morning. Why am I up?)

As of right now, fireteam stuff is still in Spanish. But, if my google translate skills are working correctly, Vet Kazaks can be a part of any fire team?

On that note of the wiki not being updated, the heck is Lieutenant L2 (on Asura). By the time normal people are up, this might be answered.

Edit:
Okay, English is up for everything. Vet Kazaks definitely can join any fireteam.

Skills are up as part of the PDF. Jumper Level Z is basically like an automatic supportware but you can only put it on a fireteam with remotes in the same group. Other remotes in that fireteam gain Number 2. You can't stack supportware on top of it, so no effective BS 16 Dakinis. Jumper Level Z does the same thing as Proxy's do and can jump into netrods.

Lieutenant L2, I guess was somewhat obvious, gains you a second Lieutenant order.

TAK is going to be amazing. Wildcard trooper is just nutty; being able to stick Vet Kazaks and even Voronin anywhere I want is going to be sah-wheeeet... and speaking of Uncle Vernon, that T2 BSG sensor profile actually is pretty nice. There's actually a reason for him to see play time now outside of low-point LI games.

Duo on the Dynamos could be very interesting. A 1 SWC Molotok that barfs out mines is pretty sweet, and it's interesting to see a paramedic armed with something other than a rifle.

Carmen Jones looks like all kinds of fun. Pavel McMannus is... interesting. Not sure what to think about a Scout with Frenzy. I really like his CC capability, but... I dunno. I don't know where he fits. I'll have to play with him to see where to put him. He's cool, he's got a neat skillset, but I'm not entirely sure how to use him. 

I. Love. Frontoviks. They look soooo good. The profiles look amazing, and being able to link with everybody else is sweet. Even the base profile... BS 12, ARM 2, Mimetism, Courage, Veteran L1, a T2 rifle, and an assault pistol... for 23 points? [big bad swear word], son, sign me up!

I also find it kind of weird that you can field both Kazak Doktors *and* 112s. I wasn't expecting to get both. 

Vassily Plushenko looks awesome. I'm especially keen on the T2 marksman rifle, though I wouldn't turn away the sniper, either. Also, TWO CoC units in the sectorial. 

Overall, I'm super stoked for TAK. Once I have the money (and they release the new models) and time to play Infinity again, I'm going to have a ball with these guys.

• Like 1