Sensor

Raindog

While playing  @Andrewc yesterday, he pointed out that models with sensor have a +6 bonus on all discovery rolls,  elven rolls outside the sensor zone.  

So Aleph’s Daleth FO remote will be discovery a camo model in a bad range band on a 13, in a flat band on a 16, and in good band on a 19  

The 16 point FO bot becomes an even better tool. 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 2:55 PM, Raindog said:

While playing  @Andrewc yesterday, he pointed out that models with sensor have a +6 bonus on all discovery rolls,  elven rolls outside the sensor zone.  

So Aleph’s Daleth FO remote will be discovery a camo model in a bad range band on a 13, in a flat band on a 16, and in good band on a 19  

The 16 point FO bot becomes an even better tool. 

they are my favorite standard in the game(usually bring 2)!

fun tactics: hold it back to triagulate fire something annoying.  sometimes ill move it up to get shot, bring it back later in the game when people forget about it and triagulate fire something thats really dug down(like a TO model in suppressive or a sniper)

also, sat lock is hilarious... i mean i only ever do it if i bring an EVO but its pretty awesome!

• Like 2

This is why Pi-Well is ridiculous.  The toolbox he brings combined with the defensive benefit of ODD is jaw-dropping.

Triangulated Fire anything up to 48" away on 8s, and they're shooting back into cover with ODD?  If you're outside 32", TR drones don't even get to shoot back.

Plus sensor, flash pulse, a repeater, 6-4 move, Forward Observer, Sat-Lock...

• Like 1