OFCC 2018 - Challenge matches and building out the schedule

evil_bryan

@VonVilkee @Craeat @WestRider @Edosaurus Rex @Tallbeard @Manethak @Xavier319 @peter.cosgrove @DisruptiveConduct @zcaust83 @Limey_ElJonson @Frowbakk @Kolby Hopkins @Chappy @Venom

Howdy Captains!

In order to build out the weekend match schedule I need to compile a list of all of the challenge matches.

Please respond below to this thread with a list of your challenge matches to be scheduled on Saturday (up to 3.)

IMPORTANT - Since we have an odd number of teams, each round I will be scheduling a single 3 Team Pit Fight. If you have a pair of challenge opponents, then you can set one of your challenges up as the 3 Team Pit Fight battle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, zcaust83 said:

Also challenging @WestRider to a rematch as well lol

Just realized that I don't actually recall our first match. Not sure if I'm just not putting the screen name together with the game, or if it was at one of the points where exhaustion and inebriation combine to derail my memory. Am I looking to defend my title, or avenge my previous loss here? 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/17/2018 at 12:42 PM, WestRider said:

Just realized that I don't actually recall our first match. Not sure if I'm just not putting the screen name together with the game, or if it was at one of the points where exhaustion and inebriation combine to derail my memory. Am I looking to defend my title, or avenge my previous loss here? 😉

It was your wraithwall and my grey knights smashed into them and died, lol I could of course be remembering the wrong screen name entirely tho.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, zcaust83 said:

It was your wraithwall and my grey knights smashed into them and died, lol I could of course be remembering the wrong screen name entirely tho.

That explains why I don't remember it. That wasn't me. I've never brought Eldar to OFCC. Never actually even owned any Wraith-Units. Still more than happy to take on the Challenge, tho.

EDIT: Why not. While I'm in this thread, I'll Challenge VonVilkee and the rest of These Are NOT Dollies!

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, WestRider said:

That explains why I don't remember it. That wasn't me. I've never brought Eldar to OFCC. Never actually even owned any Wraith-Units. Still more than happy to take on the Challenge, tho.

EDIT: Why not. While I'm in this thread, I'll Challenge VonVilkee and the rest of These Are NOT Dollies!

We accept this challenge... oh dear God this is less than a week away...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/18/2018 at 11:56 PM, WestRider said:

lol well dammit. I was referring to a winter warzone league game too but it's all good, I guess Team Fury is all challenged up then! we will see yous guys on Saturday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Frowbakk said:

Team Ad-Hoc (our lists are in this thread) challenges Team Fanger Zone.

(insert Kenny Loggins joke: HERE )

@Nathanvoodoo wants to have his all-Custodes force in a Grudge-match against you specifically,  @Chappy.

Team Fanger Zone will respectfully not rise to this challenge. Looking at your lists; I see no good matchups for my Team. I have 2 players that literally play once a year at OFCC and none of us will be able to tangle with your players.

All respect intended, but we will decline.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Chappy said:

Team Fanger Zone will respectfully not rise to this challenge. Looking at your lists; I see no good matchups for my Team. I have 2 players that literally play once a year at OFCC and none of us will be able to tangle with your players.

All respect intended, but we will decline.

Bah. I think in all our games I beat you one time.

Either way, tho, it’ll be good to see you.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nathanvoodoo said:

Bah. I think in all our games I beat you one time.

Either way, tho, it’ll be good to see you.

Not about winning or losing broski. All about the fun. My guys want to enjoy OFCC and play games with their crappy armies against other themed crappy armies. I am not worried about beating you or losing to you. It is purely for their benefit and sanity.

It will be good to be home for a bit.

• Like 3