Wanted: 1 x new Orlock and 1 Cawdor sprue, Van Saar Rad Cannon

AscentStudios

Hey Ordo!

Shout out to all my fellow Necromundans out there - I'm on the hunt for a single sprue each of the new Cawdor and new Orlock models for converting and filling out the gaps in my classic collection. I'm also looking for a Van Saar rad cannon for a conversion.

I have tons of 1st ed Necro, Valhallan IG, and other bits and bobs to swap. Cash is also an option. Thanks!

• Like 1

I want to keep bodies so specific bitz are easier! I totally have a spare crossbow... pole arms are a little different based on arms and how good the blunderbuss is... how many you looking for?

Also what are you looking for from the orlocks?

As far as what I'm interested in... your first ed necromunda got any rat skins millasaurs scum or bounty hunters?

Bits I'm looking for from the Cawdor are myriad: 

• Leader/Champ head (need pointy hats)
  • Crossbow and matching bits
  • 2 x Blunderbuss polearm
  • 1-2 x autogun polearm
  • 1+ molotov arms

For the Orlocks, I'm mainly looking for a Heavy Stubber and some autopistol arms. 

Unfortunately, I don't have any spare scum or critters. I might have a loose Ratskin, though.

Jay - I'll take the uncut sprue of Orlocks (and accompanying bases, if you don't mind). What do you went for them?

VonVilkee - I took a look at the 'Skins I have, and I have a ratskin scout with lasgun (he's waving his arm behind him), a brave with musket (running pose), and a Braakar the Avenger body with no stubber. Do any of those strike you?

All - I will be coming up to OFCC on Friday night to complete some other trades. Should be arriving around 830-9, so if you wanna meet up or drop stuff off with Khan, we can swap then!

• Like 1

The scout for sure. The brave might work, muskets aren't in the game... Braakar I could prolly do something with. 

I can supply the cawdor head (heads? How many? I used two of my 8...)

Crossbow is easy as well.

Molotov no problem. 

With the pole arms do you know how the sprue breaks down? I have 4 of the sprues so could part with a few pole arms 4 might be too many I need to take some time with them to figure what I want to keep for my use... and look at those forge world leaks as I'll be getting those too eventually...

I'll be at the 2v2 Khan is TOing Friday for trades. 

3 hours ago, AscentStudios said:

Hey VV - on the bits...

2--3 heads with pointy hats would be fine. I'm doing some conversion of metal models is all. 

WRT the polearms - I'd really like at least 3, 2 of which would be blunderbuss versions. These old Cawdor have no melee builds so I've got conversions to make!

Bring sprue clippers!

• Like 1