Warhamsters 8/21

SigurdBC

Hey guys what's everyone up to tonight? I finally got my Age of Crusades SAGA book in, although my dice are lagging behind so I'd be up to try the new book out. I also picked up two new board games for my birthday last week, Smallworld and Takenoko, if anyone would want to play those with me. Anyone interested?

Playing Infinity with Nathan!

I haven't played Takenoko, but Smallworld is a really fun game - you'll love it!

Advanced warning - I may try and hit folks up for a Dark Curios playtest next week. Things have changed substantially since last iteration, and I think I may have hit something solid. The initial test was positive, I just want to tweak things a bit more and give it another try. 

13 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Hey guys what's everyone up to tonight? I finally got my Age of Crusades SAGA book in, although my dice are lagging behind so I'd be up to try the new book out. I also picked up two new board games for my birthday last week, Smallworld and Takenoko, if anyone would want to play those with me. Anyone interested?

I got to play my AoC Lithuanians last week.  I'd like to give them another go this week.