Fall KILL TEAM LEAGUE!

scottshoemaker

2 hours ago, wzzzzrd said:

Any one free during the day on friday? I missed last week's game and will miss this weeks game from being out of town, but I have friday until about 4 open to get some games in.

Where about are you thinking? Also, if anyone needs missions early (due to out of town, etc). I do have all the final missions written up :ph34r:. Just PM me and I can get you access early.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dark Trainer said:

Hope everyone is enjoying the league so far, I know I am. I'd love to hear any feedback.

I think you are doing a great job. I'm somewhat disinterested in kill team, which is not an issue of your league. But I've also not been playing lately, and I do know that the less I play, the less I remember enjoying playing, so my disinterest may be just a lack of playing.

• 2 weeks later...

Final mission, league runs until Nov 5th. So get those missed games in, don't leave them stranded on the planet to get imprisoned again!

Increased to 115 points for final round of experienced vets!

Also at the end of the league let me or someone at game night know if you're interested in one of the custom Kill team play mats, only $10! Selling starting Nov 6th.

1 hour ago, Fixxer said:

Do you plan on doing another league perhaps? 

Im just getting into the game with a few friends. 

I'm not planning on one soon. In the mean time, i'd be down for friendly games sometime. 

Lesson learned, I think if we do a league next time. Starting with 2 'experienced' models (like 1 level above starting) would be fun, or allowing it anyway. So people can learn and experience the leveling up.

• Like 1

Thank you fellas! 

I built some Wyches last night and plan on getting the Kabalites together tonight, primed and some paint over the weekend. Perhaps next weekend I'll head out to WoW and play, its been a while since I've been out there. 

I'll definitely reach out to you guys directly when the time comes and try to plan a few games. 

For the record, I have the final tallies. 

Wzzzzrd is our champion (as he recorded his wins). He has 10 resources left and a grand total of 44vp's and only logged 5 missions. 4 wins and 1 loss. Very strong!

Inquisitor is our 2nd place with 9 resources and 33vp's. Grey knights proved to be a good combination. 

Everyone else did well, but lots of unrecorded games or people who went dormant after week 2. 

All said, I had fun and hope you did too! Now to consider when we do this again.

• Like 1