Question for the Community - Gaming Content/Product Creation

scottshoemaker

I reach out to this great community for comments, opinions, comments.

I'll be winding down adding new content for my conversion blog, as it's a bit too army-centric.

But, I'd like to spin up a new blog/site/platform focusing on terrain. Creation, tips, videos, etc.  I'd like to tie this into a studio for custom terrain and commissions, as my layoff date looms I need another iron in the fire.

My question to the community is does anyone care? I'm more than glad to provide free content, but I also see an opportunity here for some real work. 

Thanks for any input.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Been wanting a Wall of Corpses terrain feature. Maybe just big piles of corpses. Not undead, just dead 28mm human bodies stacked into a wall/pile. Definitely something casting would help with.

Doesn't seem like anyone makes such a terrain feature. Talk about it a lot, but I haven't seen any actually made.

Would also like a pile/ramp of dead termagaunts, like in Starship Troopers (the first film) where the dead bugs become a ramp for more bugs to bypass the walls....