Dark Tower Games new Tabletop intern!!

D_Lo

Hey all, been awhile. Haven't been into warhamster night in awhile but I wanted to let you all know, I've been hired as the Tabletop intern at Dark Tower for Age of Sigmar and 40k. I'll be playing demos and helping with lists for tournaments and generally building the community that is Dark Tower Games. I know Sigmar is forbidden in the warhamster group but if anyone wants to learn it, or play some 40k you can fill out the form here https://www.darktowerlgs.com/warhammer-age-of-sigmar/ and schedule a game with me. It be nice to see you guys again but with this and work Tuesdays are a stuffed to plan anything. Just looking for some help with my 'street cred' so to speak. Hope to see some of yea soon.

• Like 1

Age of Sigmar is definitely NOT forbidden. The sour grapes are mostly because the Warhamsters used to be a WHFB club before expanding into other games, and the End Times saw GW replacing a beloved game into which folks had sunk a ton of money, time, and talent with a game that, while it might be great in its own right, was definitely not WHFB. In that way, Age of Sigmar is a reminder of what we once had. Also, it gives old farts a chance to grumble about kids these days.

• Like 4

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.