Emerald City Incursion Mark II

Raindog

Hey guys - I know there are a number of you here that don't use Facebook, so I figured I'd post a message in the forum.  I opened up registration today for the Emerald City Incursion MkII, a large two day Infinity event hosted down at Mox Boardinghouse in Ballard.  I would love if if any of you guys were able to attend - details are below.

Seattle’s largest Infinity event is making its long-awaited return! The Emerald City Incursion MkII will be held on November 10th and 11th at Mox Boarding House in Seattle, Washington! 

This will be a 300 point Limited Insertion tournament, with 5 games played over two days. The missions will be: 

Unmasking 
Acquisition 
Supplies 
Supremacy 
Firefight 

Cost of the event will be $35 until October 13th, or $40 afterwards. 

Our cap is 32 players, so sign up soon! Note that your registration is not complete until you fill out the link below AND pay for your slot. 

Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/DOIC59vyDuZOsWDG2 

After registering, I will send an invoice to your email via Paypal. There may be a delay before this happens as I have to send these out manually.

• Like 1

Sorry Jeff - We filled up on Tuesday about 2 hours before you asked.  I would be happy to put you down on the reserve list though in case we have a cancellation (you'd be #1, so more than likely to get in).  If you want, go ahead and fill out the registration and I'll add you as a reserve.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...