Despite knowing that it won't be legal in any formal Warmahordes TOs, I've starting putting together a 40k Inquisition themed army on PP bases with the intention of fielding them as the Protectorate of Menoth. Calling it the Inquisition of Menoth. I don't expect to finish anytime soon, but I'm having fun and it'll at least be some good pictures. It's also been a good excuse to buy some really cool models for armies I don't play in 40k.

PP started releasing all the rules without the models, so now I'm free to not buy their models and just field what looks fun. I also have some inquisition from previous editions of 40k that I want to field, but don't play the related armies anymore. And I really think PP games need more non-PP conversions.

I'll add pictures when I'm more confident in the results.

On a more general response, current list of conversions various stages of progress

4x heavy warjacks. Bought 4x Armigers. Tough getting them to fit on 50mm bases, but they really look like "heavy" warjacks.

3x light warjacks. Bought 3x adeptus titanicus imperial knights. Much smaller than the armigers, but look similar enough where they seem like part of the same faction. These fit perfectly on 40mm bases.

1x Vessel of Judgement. Metal Karamazov converted so an even older Lord of Macragge can sit on that throne. Very much still in progress, but looks really cool.