Dogs-of-War 2019 - Flames of War Tournament

barca

47 minutes ago, Bpoli7 said:

Do planes count as infantry or tanks when tallying for Tank, Mech or Infantry? Silly question, I know, but it matters for my battle plans.

ANS: Neither. Unit Card says "Aircraft Unit" so each airplane model is an aircraft team. So in my simple formula, it does not enter into the count.

If you insist on squeezing out a more detailed definition, then:

• If the aircraft has guns, you could classify it as a "Tank team"
  • If  the aircraft only has bombs, then it is somewhat like a mobile "gun team"

15 minutes ago, Bpoli7 said:

That is what I needed to know. 

I have since simplified the instructions since the Original was posted. I will not be using the Battlefront categorizing / typing system for match-ups.

I invoke 'GM's prerogative' in setting up interesting matches. I will attempt to make them "fair" insofar as each side should have a fighting chance (not guaranteed to be 50/50 odds).

The first round match-ups will also take into account player skill and experience, so far as I know it.

After that, the criteria are:

1. win/loss
  2. VP
  3. experience and/or skill.

I moved out the deadline for army list submission:

Army lists to be submitted via email to grognard_fow@yahoo.com NLT midnight, March 7th, for validation.
I will NOT have time to validate your list(s) after March 7th..
If your army list is not submitted by March 7th, your army will not be in the tournament.

On 3/1/2019 at 5:05 PM, Souldier3 said:

I am trying to get a new player to go who could possibly bring Italians I'll try and get him to the ordo site and to email his list to you.

OK. If he is late with the list, I can check it at registration, making an exception for the new player.