New AoS player

Atules

4 hours ago, Atules said:

Hello everyone,

looking to find a casual group to play AoS with. Are there any leagues or escalation leagues going on? Thanks!

Could also play on Tuesday or Sunday game night at WOW.

2 hours ago, Atules said:

Joined the group! Was a little hesitant to get into Underworlds. I heard that if you wanted all the cards you had to buy the other warband expansions. Is this still the case?

Unfortunately that is the case if you want all of the cards you still have to buy all of the Warbands. I am hopeful they will come out with a card pack that has all of universal Shadespire cards in it. They are doing that for the two Warbands that are getting re-released, so maybe there is hope, but no announcement yet. There argument is that the Warbands are so cheap already, which is not a terrible argument considering that some single hero packs are 35 dollars and Warbands are 30 dollars.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/09/30/next-week-warbands-and-warhounds/

15 hours ago, Ish said:

My daughter has a small Sylvaneth collection (which will be growing larger come Christmakkuh).

Did she ever get around to making that Venusaur conversion via the giant beetle mounted character? I want to see pictures if/when you ever get that one going. 

Personally, due to my work schedule and my ex-husband's work schedule and having two school-age children, I don't get to get out nearly regularly enough. Things should stabilize in the next few months (Fingers cross and Gorkamorka willing) so that by late-winter / early spring I should be able to attend on a regular basis. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 1:42 PM, warhammer_t said:

Depending on how productive I am over the weekend, I might show up with 1K of Nighthaunt on Tuesday (10/16). Are you guys still meeting regularly at GG?

Yes we are still meeting every Tuesday from 6pm to 10pm at Guardian Games. We had 2 games going last week, both were 1000p. Most people are willing to play any size game, the week before we had a 3 way battle with one brand new player. Always welcoming of new players of any skill level.

We are also playing some Warhammer Underworlds too if anyone has an interest, always willing to teach people and let them borrow any of my warbands (I own them all haha). Also willing to teach people AoS as well.