New Book - Third Offensive

Jay

Was a glorious game....half a turn.. 4 orders took out a sheskin, what ever that one guys was and bit and kiss...... 4 orders into an Oniwaban with a boarding shotgun. But still not as great as that line troop with a panzerfaust that almost nuked your sphinx in one aro from the day before....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It seems too early to be including Shasvastii in the book. I'm pretty sure they stated that Shasvastii and Tohaa were going to be middle of next year. At best this will have the latest sectorials (Tunguska, TAK, OSS) and probably Varuna in there if it has army lists at all. It could just be updated Paradiso-equivalent.

After all, they stated Varuna was next (which still isn't out) and then Invincible Army (barely have had any information). Imagine the [big bad swear word]storm if they skipped Invincible Army to go to Shasvastii.

• Like 2

@dataentityPneumarch is an Aspect of The EI not Shasvastii.... you might be right... okaaay what to do for force #2 now 🤔

18 hours ago, Ichi said:

Was a glorious game....half a turn.. 4 orders took out a sheskin, what ever that one guys was and bit and kiss...... 4 orders into an Oniwaban with a boarding shotgun. But still not as great as that line troop with a panzerfaust that almost nuked your sphinx in one aro from the day before....

Well Placed Oni, Horribly Deployment on my behalf and the hard ugly truth that you knew.... you knew  I would deploy opposite of the tower... thinking you'd try to hit it. Well played

And that Sphinx performs well... I'm a fan... 

But yes Bro Crushing Deafeat

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Ichi "Invincibles you say.....mmmmm" 

"E-M-M-M-M" Stands for +E-Miter-Mauler-Marat/Mutt spam

or Your own Druze "ShutDown" Squad Idea ... good idea bet those "Invincibles"ain't that invincible 

The freedom fighter is from the Helots race, so that's probally gonna be a new merc I guess it really all depends on what the new narrative is... 

I'm doubtful of seeing Shasvastii anytime before April 

Speculation Fuel

Looking at the Run you get one Vanilla ×Vanilla 
CA Tohaa are the only forces with No Vs army starter 

PanO × Nomads: Icestorm
Yu-Jing × Haqq: RedVeil 
Arianda × Aleph: Confront 
All that's left is CA×Tohaa for Vanilla Armies

So following this formula CA ×Tohaa or they Break the Chain and do Sect ×Sect which would be a new thing 

Or

3 Army Releases 

Varuna, Invincible, CA... 

Or???? 

10 hours ago, Exile said:

Technically Coldfront is Sectorial Vs. Sectorial - OSS Vs TAK.

The same 

PanO × Nomads: Icestorm N.C.A. vs Corregidor
Yu-Jing × Haqq: RedVeil: ISS vs Ramah
Arianda × Aleph: Confront OSS vs TAKK

really they're the generic armies.. but they are shaped to be like a sects... not sure how they're going to play it because they've made a bunch of full army boxes too.... like Arianda and JSA box... I mean it could be a bunch of 300 Point boxes it could be a versus... it could be a mix but it's got to be one of the two because they have full set set up so they're either going in bigger 300 Point Army boxes or they're going in versus packs... I'm betting on some unseen models that are like limited edition to exclusive to purchases if you buy the versus box you get these limited edition figs just like the operation sets

starter set have always been the byproduct of a versus box minus the limited edition figure

Honestly the deep down I'm hoping that Shasvastii is the big surprise I'm going to be like Yaaaay🤓😀

Icestorm isn't NCA vs. Corregidor. NCA doesn't have Akalis, Father Knights, or Nisses, and Corregidor doesn't have Reverend Healers, Grenzers, and Spektrs. When they released Icestorm, when N3 first dropped, they intended the factions to replace the old starter packs for PanO and Nomads. It wasn't until Red Veil that they started leaning towards sectorials. 

• Like 1