Land raider with chaos sprues

IamTheHuman

Unopened box. Brand new. Landraider box with the chaos upgrade sprues inside. Normally $76. Wanting $60 for it. Less than the 15% off you can get online. 

Text me if you’re interested. I am terrible at checking ORDO. And not worried about my number being online. I run a recording studio so my number is very public. 

And Chad. You’re shady.

Beat you to it. 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 1:46 PM, IamTheHuman said:

Apparently my asking price is too high. So, I'll drop it to $50. Firm though. Its unopened as stated. 

The price is fine, land raiders just aren't in the demand they used to be, and chaos less so. Just hold it for a while and you'll get a buyer eventually. Though if this is an urgent desire for cash, you might need to go lower still or try ebay. New and unopened is easy enough to sell on ebay.

I will note you could try selling it directly to a local store. I've seen GG sell "used" unopened sets.

Could also look into determining if you can just "return" your purchased land raider to the store you bought it at. If it's new and unopened, you might be able to get the full value back. I know GG keeps a record of past receipts, so even if you didn't save the receipt, they have one on file.