ISO hurricane bolter bits

Sgt. Rock

So I recently acquired a new on sprue Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer. I want to build it out as the Crusader, but the one and only thing that's missing from this sprue is half of one of the hurricane bolters. Everything else is there, just half of the damn hurricane bolter. Anyone have a spare they'd be willing to part with? Let me know what you want in trade. Thanks!

On 10/6/2018 at 1:22 PM, Sgt. Rock said:

So I recently acquired a new on sprue Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer. I want to build it out as the Crusader, but the one and only thing that's missing from this sprue is half of one of the hurricane bolters. Everything else is there, just half of the damn hurricane bolter. Anyone have a spare they'd be willing to part with? Let me know what you want in trade. Thanks!

Plastic hurricanes? Got a picture of the pieces you have? I might have the missing bit. 

I'm also, presently, debating getting that crusader/redeemer sprue from GG for one of my land raiders that presently is missing the sponson housing. If I did, the hurricane bits would be extras.

Well, okay, I purchased the sprue at GG yesterday, so i definitely have your bit. Can I meet you at WOW sometime to exchange, or will I need to mail it?

PS, if you need the redeemer weapon bits, I'd trade those too. I'm building a LR Achilles, so I don't need weapons so much as I need the sponson mounting point. I got the LR chasis in bits for a very affordable price, but sponsons were too spendy that route. 

On 10/12/2018 at 12:20 AM, Sgt. Rock said:

I would be happy to meet you at the club. I can swing by on Tuesday night, if you're going to be there. I don't need the Redeemer bits, I have those, I just can't think of a good reason to use a Redeemer over a Crusader.

I haven't forgotten. See you tonight around 6pm. They should be playing kill team, so I might bring something for that, too. 

5 hours ago, paxmiles said:

I haven't forgotten. See you tonight around 6pm. They should be playing kill team, so I might bring something for that, too. 

I intend to be there as well. Not certain if I'll stick around and play anything, but I'll definitely be there to pick the bits up. You want anything in trade?

45 minutes ago, Sgt. Rock said:

I intend to be there as well. Not certain if I'll stick around and play anything, but I'll definitely be there to pick the bits up. You want anything in trade?

I had offered without asking for anything, so asking now, right before the hand off, would be kinda mean. That said, you could bring some random bits to add to the WOW bits bin in my name. I'd call that a fair trade.

In anycase, no, you are not expected to have any trade.