Crucible 7 Blood Bowl coverage

Weav

Some of you may know from conversations and my Facebook that I am in Orlando attending a gaming convention, Crucible. There are three Blood Bowl events, and I am attending all three. Interesting, none of the three are standard Blood Bowl, they are variants. Today, Friday, we are playing the Street Bowl variant. Tomorrow is team Death Bowl and Sunday is a special Dungron Bowl. 

Unsurprisingly, I’m playing Dark Elves. 

Street Bowl is hard with Elves, as they all ready have low armor. Street Bowl knock downs add an additional +1 to armor rolls because of the hard surface. There are a few other nuances I’ll post later. 

I lost 0-1 in my first game vs a person I’m making special play cards for now, Chris Nelson. 

Crucible 7 Blood Bowl, day two: DEATH BOWL

Death Bowl is four player Blood Bowl. Like Street Bowl, I’ve never played it before. Our Canadian friends in BC play once a year, so it's a little surprising that it hasn’t happened yet. This Death Bowl is a little different, as it is a team event. So rather than a four team free-for-all, it is two teams versus the other two teams. Again, I’m playing my Dark Elf team, the Khainesas City Chiefs (with Elijah Doom), and my Floridian partner is playing Wood Elves; team Dark Wood. My teammate Chris will focus on scoring and I will focus on defense.