Raindog's Rampage: 2018

Raindog

I was told by @tha42 that I was behind since I hadn't asked many questions about missions yet.  That being said here is the initial swath of questions after playing Inside...

Get Inside:

1) Servant bots = model for model count?
2) How are we justifying buildings?  For more context we have some shipping containers with doors, do they count as buildings?
3) If elevators in the building can you get to the top of infinite tall building?

Flip Side:

1) Are there identified locations for the 5 coins?

The Coin Game:

1) Are the 10 coins stacked in the exact middle of the table?

Kill Box:

1) Like biotechvore, if models are in the cloud at the end of the game are they consider dead?

In general for all missions:

1) Can you move through windows? Does it require going prone? (Very important for Get Inside, but valid for all missions)
2) Can you shoot out of a single window or are they being considered acrylic/glass and unable to be penatrated?
3) Do circle and direct templates go through windows?

4) Are all deployment zones 12"?

5) Double checking, it is no HVT in these missions?  If they are being used do they count towards model count for Get Inside?

I am sure more to come as we play more... As usual sorry for the onslaught of questions.

We have one more who is saying he intends to sign up, so keep an eye out for Gunnar if I can get him to sign up later today...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Twinmasks said:

Get Inside:

1) Servant bots = model for model count?

Yes, but not Mad Traps, Fast Pandas, etc.

2) How are we justifying buildings?  For more context we have some shipping containers with doors, do they count as buildings?

Yes! It is the way we played the scenario on game night.

3) If elevators in the building can you get to the top of infinite tall building?

No.

Flip Side:

1) Are there identified locations for the 5 coins?

Yes, 12 in from the side edge, 18 from the edge of  the table on deployment zone side.

The Coin Game:

1) Are the 10 coins stacked in the exact middle of the table?

No, I will spread them out across the table in the center zone (6 inches on either side of the 24 inch line).

Kill Box:

1) Like biotechvore, if models are in the cloud at the end of the game are they consider dead?

Yes!

In general for all missions:

1) Can you move through windows? Does it require going prone? (Very important for Get Inside, but valid for all missions)

No.

2) Can you shoot out of a single window or are they being considered acrylic/glass and unable to be penatrated?

Yes!

3) Do circle and direct templates go through windows?

Yes!

4) Are all deployment zones 12"?

Yes!

5) Double checking, it is no HVT in these missions? 

Correct, No HVTs!

• Like 1