Sisters, Blackstone, tons

pretre

5 hours ago, WestRider said:

No sign of a new Keeper of Secrets, tho.

I really kinda hope they get something significantly different this time around. I feel that model in particular could really use a re-imagining, both in sculpt and in rules.

1 hour ago, Dusldorf said:

holy trinity stratagem seems most likely to be useful in a seraphim squad (1 pair hand flamers 1 pair melta pistols), but if i was trying to set up for it with a regular sisters/celestians squad i think i'd do combi-flamer on the superior and a multi-melta on a regular sister.

From what I've seen, it doesn't seem like the kind of thing you want to build towards. It's mostly a nice bonus for a BSS squad, but Seraphim don't want Hand Flamers that bad.

Just now, Ish said:

Maybe if you knew you’d be facing an opponent with a single, high-Toughness artillery unit in the backfield... But, honestly, it’s probably enough just to drop the standard double Inferno Pistol Seraphim Squad back there. 

If you could take a combi or hand flamer on the Superior, it'd be cool. Then you just use INferno, Bolts and the combi.

Probably not an option right now (“Not in the box, not in the book!”) since they don’t have a Seraphim Superior model for that... Maybe if/when a plastic kit gets released.

(I’ve always wanted a Seraphim with a power maul, just because I think it would look cool.)

• Like 2

VigilusWeekender-Nov24-Subheader8xo.jpg

It’s been an incredible year for long-time Warhammer fans – who’d have thought we’d ever see another Squat, or plastic Rogue Traders? – and it’s about to get even better. Here’s the news, courtesy of Warhammer 40,000-themed band Deep Strike:

Your eyes and ears have not deceived you. That was, indeed, a Noise Marine on a bright green flock base – reborn for a new generation. Seriously, get a good look:

VigilusWeekender-Nov24-Noise2jvfesbhv.jp

This special celebratory miniature is based on Jes Goodwin’s original sketches and classic Noise Marine models, and will be on shelves in time for Christmas.

2 hours ago, Ish said:

Wait... That makes it sound like a limited edition release. But it isn’t a Primaris Lieutenant!?

The Primaris Lieutenant is on the base. Or at least part of him is 😉

From some of the things said by people who were at the Weekender, it didn't sound like it was going to be limited. The speculation is that he's going to be some sort of Noise Marine Exalted Champion or something.