ROGRE

Tuesday 11/13 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

Time: 5 PM to 9 PM (we sometimes open or stay later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs

Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE!

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Kill Team and more. There is sometimes talk of playing Wildlands. New players are always welcome. Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming down.

On 11/7/2018 at 7:54 PM, DisruptiveConduct said:

is @Bosco interested in a learning game of 40k? 1500 pts?

I could be down for that. Let me check my next league opponent's status to see if he's planning to be there.

If he is, try for the next couple weeks?

2 minutes ago, scottshoemaker said:

My plans may change now, I'll be there but maybe not for long, I'll update once I know more

That's cool, i've got a literal bucket load of painting to do if a game if not in the cards.

Is game night over for this week?

Im a nube looking to get into 40k, astra militarism/space marines looks like my flavor, anyone want to volunteer an army for me to play with? Time to play this week still?

wilsonville/Oregon city area if possible.

14 minutes ago, -{REAPER}- said:

Is game night over for this week?

Im a nube looking to get into 40k, astra militarism/space marines looks like my flavor, anyone want to volunteer an army for me to play with? Time to play this week still?

wilsonville/Oregon city area if possible.

The WoW club house game nights are Tuesday's and Sunday's mainly. It can open up sometimes for events or special things. That said, you can always arrange a game on the boards easily enough usually.