Tyranids for Rampage

Ogre Seth

Hi all :)

I need some help from all of you to make a fun tyranid based army for the Rampage tournament on Dec 1.  Ideally I am looking for 40ish small tyranid models such as Hormagaunts, genestealers or Termagaunts from someone in the Portland-ish area so I can put this list together and get a practice game in. Now it could be a loan of some models, or I could purchase them, your choice?

If no one local has some models that they could part with, then does anyone have a good idea for a similar solution at a lower cost. 4 boxes of Hormagaunts is about $100, so it would have to be less than that. 

Thanks,

SEth

• Thanks 1

For sales/trades, try posting the Rogue Trading section of the Forum. 

As for your request, I'm unwilling to part with my tyranids at the present moment. 

Amazon does have the terms listed for $24.65 per box....a little less than $100 for 4x boxes. https://www.amazon.com/Tyranid-Termagant-Brood-Games-Workshop/dp/B00316MVDE 

Though if you just need them for a practice game, could just use blank bases...

16 minutes ago, Ogre Seth said:

Hi all 🙂

I need some help from all of you to make a fun tyranid based army for the Rampage tournament on Dec 1.  Ideally I am looking for 40ish small tyranid models such as Hormagaunts, genestealers or Termagaunts from someone in the Portland-ish area so I can put this list together and get a practice game in. Now it could be a loan of some models, or I could purchase them, your choice?

If no one local has some models that they could part with, then does anyone have a good idea for a similar solution at a lower cost. 4 boxes of Hormagaunts is about $100, so it would have to be less than that. 

Thanks,

SEth

Contact Petre and his mini service!

• Like 1