Your first album

Weav

2 hours ago, Duckman said:

Gah, you all make me feel old.  Ish was almost not painful but then he explained he was replacing disks he kept stealing from his dad....  <sigh>

I think my first music (not CDs for obvious reasons) were Jean Michel Jarre.  Oxygen and Zoolook were purchased at the same time so no real first there.

Zoolook came out in 1984 so I got you beat.  Now, get the hell offa my lawn!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Yarbicus said:

Zoolook came out in 1984 so I got you beat.  Now, get the hell offa my lawn!

What, and you bought Moving Pictures the day it came out in 81 when you were 20?  As I recall you and I are about the same age, Yarb...  I just refused to buy any "popular" music when I was in school (read popular as "we have both types, country *and* western!").

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Duckman said:

What, and you bought Moving Pictures the day it came out in 81 when you were 20?  As I recall you and I are about the same age, Yarb...  I just refused to buy any "popular" music when I was in school (read popular as "we have both types, country *and* western!").

I did buy it in 1981.  I was 14.  I used to listen to it over and over again on my Realistic turntable with those big puffy Princess Leia looking headphones with a coily cord.  Much 80's.  So tech.

• Like 3