OBBL final rounds and playoffs schedule

Weav

Hi coaches. A quick note regarding the final rounds and the playoffs schedule:

• Rounds sevens and eight are played 11/25 to 12/15
  • For The Moot Division, rounds nine and ten are to be played ASAP, and no later than 12/29 if possible; please contact me if not (Moot coaches, please, please PLEASE try and have your rounds nine and ten done as soon as possible; please be very proactive with your opponents to get the season closed out)
  • Playoffs will begin 12/30; quarter-finals will be played by 1/11/19, and semi-finals will be played 1/25, Championship game played by 2/2
  • Depending on how quickly we can get the season finished, we can advance through the playoffs even quicker

The next installment of the OBBL will be The Human League, season two. This is a league for only human teams, with a draft, waiver wire, free agency and so on. If you have a painted human team and are interested in participating, and can commit to a very aggressive schedule with very frequent communication expectations, please send me a PM.

@Burk @kb10r @jollyork @Frostitute @Bosco @sbr @Damien @Ziggens @Weav @Zorcon @scotthartman @peter.cosgrove @Blustorm @Brick Bungalow @MexicanNinja @ninefinger @MOONEY

Apologies if this is out there some where, but I can't find it.  Before we go into the last round of matches could we confirm what the tie breaker criteria will be for playoffs positions?  Especially for multi-way ties in standings which can get messier than straight heads up ties.

For example if I beat Ziggans and then Bosco and Damien tie match 8 we will have a 3 way tie with 11 points at the top of division 2.

• Like 1

Thank you for asking Steve, it wasn’t posted. Here is what I am proposing, please offer input:

1) Head-to-Head; points then, win percentage

2) Points vs divisional opponents

3) Win percentage vs divisional opponents

4) Points vs interdivisional opponents

5) Win percentage vs interdivisional opponent

6) TD differential

7 minutes ago, sbr said:

Is head-to-head skipped in a multi-way tie?  If not how does that work?

In a multi-tie, head to head would become total points earned vs the other teams in the tie. In this case, Bucolic Frolic would win the tie as they would have seven points, Time Bandits six, and Low Elf Esteem four...of my math is correct.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Weav said:

In a multi-tie, head to head would become total points earned vs the other teams in the tie. In this case, Bucolic Frolic would win the tie as they would have seven points, Time Bandits six, and Low Elf Esteem four...of my math is correct.

That makes sense and the math looks right in that specific instance, thanks!

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 10:50 PM, Weav said:

The next installment of the OBBL will be The Human League, season two. This is a league for only human teams, with a draft, waiver wire, free agency and so on. If you have a painted human team and are interested in participating, and can commit to a very aggressive schedule with very frequent communication expectations, please send me a PM

What is the aggressive schedule? 

So far, both the Averland Division (One) and Ostermark Division (Three) are done with the regular season. We have two outstanding games in the Middenland Division (Two) and Four in The Moot Division (Four). Please get those played ASAP so we can start the playoffs.

@Ziggens @sbr @Damien @Bosco @Brick Bungalow @MOONEY @ninefinger @Blustorm @MexicanNinja

• Like 1