Team Yankee at Fate & Fury Games!

Sgt. Rock

Hey everyone, just wanted to let y'all know, Fate & Fury Games in Vancouver will be starting up a Team Yankee night every Tuesday! Flames of War is also welcome, of course, but we're primarily focusing on TY for the moment. We'll be getting a collection of terrain in, and we'll be building up our stock over time, but if you want to buy anything, let us know and we'll order it for you. Come check us out and game with us!

Congrats on getting this going.

I have heard from several gamers that having TY and/or FoW games closer to the 'couv would be better for them. When I meet more such people, I will let them know about this gaming opportunity.

As for myself, with my schedule, I can only manage 1 night MON-FRI, and for me, that is Thursday at Guardian Games.  We alternate between Team Yankee and Flames of War.  In 2019, we will be adding the Great War (WW I) and Fate-of-A-Nation (Arab-Israeli Wars) into our line-up.

Perhaps we could arrange a "joint" Saturday or Sunday Team Yankee event at Fate & Fury Games , corralling both Vancouver and NW Oregon gamers in one spot.

See our tentative calendar online: http://www.ordofanaticus.com/topic/210996-for-your-consideration-input-on-events-in-2019/