March to War III - March 2nd & 3rd @ Guardian Games

taV1B5x.png

SO, I was going to wait until next week to post this, but I thought I would go ahead and give all you wonderful people here on Ordo an early start!

Some exciting changes are happening with this year's March to War!:

-Due to overwhelming feedback, this March to War will become a 2 day event! 
-The event will take place at Guardian Games, in their 21+ Extra Life / Home Screen rooms. We've got the whole upstairs all to ourselves. Yay beer!
-Our new venue means more room, which means more people can play! Currently, there will be 24 spots available; If there is enough demand, I will see about getting us even more space.

Expect a full, comprehensive rules packet and event page on Facebook to be up soon, but here's the basics:

-4,500 points
-We will be using the Gold Edition rules for this event, expected to be released in December, along with the most current army books (currently V.205)
-Entry fee: $30, which will be used to help cover room rental and prize support.
-As there will be alcohol service, this will be a 21+ event, valid ID required. Please see HERE for Guardian Games alcohol / outside drinks policy.

Want to sign up? Questions, comments, concerns? Simply post here, drop me a message here, or feel free to email me, andrewgeddon@gmail.com

1.) Ben Beal - PAID
0.) John Gaffrey
3.) Donald Peck - PAID
4.) Josh Calonder
5.) Cody Rodriguez
6.) Alex Harrison - PAID
7.) Joe Firth
8.) John Leeman - PAID
9.) Kenyon Duncan - PAID
10.) Henry Griep
11.) Micah Pierce
12.) Sean Gill - PAID
13.) Kelly Kositch
14.) Gabriel Osuna
15.) Leon Leu
16.) Patrick Felsher
17.) Josh Gurin
18.) Osman Pineda
19.) Ben Kerr
20.) Chris Hines - PAID
21.) Evan Boritas
22.) Steve Shearer
23.) Tim Adair
24.) Derek Wisell - PAID
25.) Darrell Grigsby
26.)  Marietta 
27.) Nicholas -
28.) Michael-
29.) Thomas Dill
30.) Steven Montalbo
31.) Thiel Lehman
32.)

Reserves List:

Wow, just got word that we'll have a big group of our 9th Age family coming up for California for this, 7 people! And just like that, half of the spots are claimed! 

Hope we can see some more of our Ordo brothers and sisters signing up too! Would love to see some Warhamsters make the trek down, you were sorely missed at OFCC! @Sherbert @smashthedean 

• Like 2

On 12/11/2018 at 10:15 AM, Andrewgeddon said:

Wow, just got word that we'll have a big group of our 9th Age family coming up for California for this, 7 people! And just like that, half of the spots are claimed! 

Hope we can see some more of our Ordo brothers and sisters signing up too! Would love to see some Warhamsters make the trek down, you were sorely missed at OFCC! @Sherbert @smashthedean 

I have no idea what my schedule will look like that far out, but go ahead and save me a spot. We haven't played 9th in Bellingham for a while, but mainly just because everyone is tired of rules changes so once the gold rules hit, I'm hoping we'll start up again. 

• Like 3

On 12/15/2018 at 2:50 PM, smashthedean said:

I have no idea what my schedule will look like that far out, but go ahead and save me a spot. We haven't played 9th in Bellingham for a while, but mainly just because everyone is tired of rules changes so once the gold rules hit, I'm hoping we'll start up again. 

Cool man, I'll get you on the list! Yeah, as much as I've been glad that these beta rules have been interactive, I will be looking forward to having some stable rules soon.

• 3 weeks later...

3/4 full! 18 spots filled, and I have some potential interest from a few people from Arizona! Would love to see some more WA/OR locals sign up!

Also, quick note: tournament packet has been update; It was stated that MtW would be a 2019 US Masters qualifying event; However, the nuts and bolts of what events will be considered qualifying events is still being discussed by the Master's committee, so for now I have removed that mention of it, pending further decisions. 

• Like 1

Certainly not a requirement, but if anyone wants to pay in advanced via PayPal for their entry fee, the email address is:

Lcnecro@hotmail.com

If you do send in payment, please just add a note with "March to War Entry Fee" and your name. Entry fees are not due until the day of the event, but early payment will allow me to get the ball rolling on paying rental fees and prize support.