Tau...

Been doing the same list for a few games now. Various things learned.

First, the list sucks....In particular:

Loadout of the crisis suits is mostly worthless on the drop (3 suits, 4x flamers, drone controller, plasma rifle). Keep meaning to fix them, keep forgetting to.

Loadout of the Commander (Early warning override, onager gauntlet, 2x fusions, and shield generator) suffers because he lacks speed, needs to be on the table turn 1, and then the melee aspect doesn't really work because he can't join combat with any other tau units supporting him.

Loadout of the Devilfish (SMS) doesn't work because the SMS is a heavy weapon and the devilfish's embarked unit needs their transport to move. Ditching the embarked unit would solve this, as would ditching the SMS. I lean towards ditching the embarked unit.

Breachers in the devilfish doesn't really work either. I like the breachers, but they aren't worth the devilfish. I think should footslog the breachers, since they have assault weapons anyway.

Only having 1 markerlight is certainly annoying, but it has given me better appreciation for BS4+. And no markers isn't as crippling as i thought it would be.