Looking for Eldar Guardians

white_devil

I need 24. Regular or storm. Would prefer partial painted so I can just finish them off. But I’m open to whatever. 

Have cash and the following to trade:

3rd party Earthshaker Artillery Platform 

3x scout sentinels (decently painted)
A few daemonettes (decently painted)
1x Vexilus Praetor with banner NoS
1x Warlock Painted
1x Dark Reaper Exarch NoS

1x SM/BA Converted Hero. Commission Painted

Guardians eh? Are those a thing now?

I might be able to hook you up. I've got 21 regular guardians including 4 oldschool metal sergeanty types. All are primed (which is like 3/4 painted if you call them Alaitoc). I've also got 8 dire avengers fully, but sloppily (not by me) painted and based. A mere head swap away from being guardians.

I might be interested in that Dark Reaper Exarch. I've got the oldschool one with a shuriken cannon, but not the super reaper launcher version made sometime this century. 

Also what is the Warlock? There's a lot of different Warlocks GW has made over the years. I'm interested in anything Dark Elf or Drukhari related and some Eldar stuff.

Cool. I’ll let ya know. Gonna try for some painted ones first but if I can’t find any I’ll hit you up. I just don’t have much time to paint anymore. So I’d rather save time by doing touch up work.

The warlock is an older metal one painted ok. I also have a bunch of Drukhari bits. Including 6 sprues of everything left after making a talos. 3 ravager sprues also. 

As to why I’m looking for them: guardians in a blob have been a thing for awhile. But I plan on converting them to storm guardians now that they are only 6ppm in CA. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.