New league at WOW, beginning February 2019

Weav

Hello, Ordo Necromunda players! This February, a new Necromunda league will begin at Ordo Fanaticus Game Night at Western Oregon War gamers. More details will follow, but please post here if you can make regular game nights. @Josiah, @ninefinger and I are in discussion regarding format and narrative, and we think we have some fun things in store for the loyal Ordo Necromunda players.

Sound off! Who wants to play?!?! What gang? I’m planning on Van Saar, but frankly, I haven’t played since the original edition...I have a lot of learning to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Weav featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Alrighty,

So if we can get a sound off from @scotthartman, @Weav and @Josiah, if we're all able to get together on the same day, I'd love to draw the territories do the first round of challenges and maybe do a group scenario, time permitting.  I can pull the territories by myself, and start a challenges post, if it doesn't seem like we can do it in person.

Feb 2nd, 3rd or 5th all seem like likely candidates, what do ya'll think?

• Like 1

So I’d love to do Sunday to pick out campaign stuff,  (territory cards, etc) and go over nitty gritty. People could play their first games that day or we could do a side scenario that isn’t for territory stakes.  

That being said, if you can’t make it, I’ll still show up and pull cards, and make a post with all the details, so that folks can get started this week.  

I’ve also got a little map project that I’m working on, and planning to unveil that day, if you need extra incentive. 

• Like 2